The Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage have come together with the RIAI to bring you the Housing Conference 2022 titled 'Future Settlement: Living Cities & Towns. The conference will take place on 28th and 29th March at the Strand Hotel, Limerick.
The following speakers and contributors are confirmed:
- Paul Hogan, Senior Planning Advisor DHLGH
- Gerard Maccraenor, Director Maccreanor Lavington Architects, London
- Andrew Beharrell, Senior Advisor Pollard Thomas Edwards, MA DipArch, ARB, RIBA
- Charlotte Sheridan MRIAI, RIAI President, Director Sheridan Woods Architects & Town Planners, MIPI
- John O'Mahony FRIAI, Founder & Managing Director O'Mahony Pike Architects
- David Browne FRIAI, Managing Director RKD FRIAI, RIBA, ARB, past RIAI President
- Alan Kelly, Planning Manager at Land Development Agency
More information to follow.